NOTICE: JULY 1, 2019
HOSTEL ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURE
Students seeking hostel admission after their academic admission will be required to apply online. Click on https://www.egov.uohyd.ac.in/login to login and apply for hostel admission. The application is accessible on mobiles, tabs and computers. Please see the accompanying User Guide to apply for hostel admission.
Applicants will be required to fill in:
- The local guardian’s contact details accurately (mandatory)
- Whether the candidate had stayed in the university hostel earlier (mandatory)
- Current residence address (mandatory)
- Bring along a printed and signed copy of the Undertaking by the Applicant & Parent/ Guardian in original and submit it in the Warden’s Office at the time of admission (mandatory)
- Upload documents listed below as applicable in order to proceed to make online payments (mandatory)
Candidates residing within the radius of 50 kilometers of the university campus shall not be considered for hostel accommodation in any circumstances. Candidates who had not requested for hostel accommodation while applying to the university shall not be able to apply for hostel accommodation. The Chief Warden’s Office will not be able to entertain queries in this respect.
List of documents required for upload:
(Applicable to all candidates)
|Residence certificate issued by a competent authority OR Aadhaar Card OR Voter ID OR Driving License OR Bank Passbook (updated within the last three months). No other documents shall be accepted.|
(in prescribed format)
|In case of students belonging to SC/ST categories|
(Less than Rs. Two lakh per annum)
|In case of students belonging to SC/ST categories seeking reduction in Hostel Fees|
|Medical Board Certificate
(for PWD candidates)
|Issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format|
Documents not in the prescribed format shall not be accepted and applications are liable to be rejected.
Hostel Fee Structure:
|For General, EWS & OBC Categories
|For SC/ST categories with income above Rs. Two Lakh||For SC/ST* categories with income below Rs. Two Lakh) and PWD category|
|1||Mess Deposits (Refundable)||2500.00||1||Mess Deposits (Refundable)||2500.00||1500.00|
|2||Room Rent (per Semester)||500.00||2||Room Rent (per Semester)||Nil||Nil|
|3||Crockery (per Year)||250.00||3||Crockery (per Year)||250.00||250.00|
|4||UoH Hostel Fund
|600.00||4||UoH Hostel Fund (One time)||400.00||400.00|
|TOTAL AMOUNT||3850.00||TOTAL AMOUNT||3150.00||2150.00|
*Candidates not having valid income certificate may opt to pay Rs. 3150 for hostel admission
- Candidates must be prepared to arrange for their own accommodation until the hostel admission process is completed.
- Candidates are advised to come prepared to make online payments.
- Online payments (Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, UPI) can be made via any scheduled bank.
- Candidates whose hostel admission is successful will receive an email and an SMS on their registered email ID providing instructions on the next steps. Successful candidates will be required to approach the hostel office for completion of the admission process, sign a Hostel Joining Register/ Report and move into the hostel.
- Candidates who fail to occupy their rooms within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation email and SMS shall forfeit their right to hostel accommodation and their hostel admission will be cancelled automatically. Such of those candidates shall be required to apply again and make the payment again. However, accommodation shall be provided subject to availability.
- Candidates whose applications are rejected will have the provision to apply again within 72 hours by uploading verifiable documents. Payment made earlier will be adjusted against the new application, only if the candidate applies again within 72 hours. Otherwise, the application will be treated as a fresh one and online payment will have to be made again. However, accommodation shall be provided subject to availability.
- Claims for refunds on withdrawal of hostel admission or due to rejection/ cancellation shall be settled only 30 days after the completion of the admission process for all academic programmes.
DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & PRINT THEM OUT:
- Undertaking/ Declaration form
- User guide for online application
- Hostel Admission Withdrawal/ Cancellation form
Sd/- CHIEF WARDEN
July 01, 2019