Student Health Insurance
Bonafide students of the University are covered under a Group Health Insurance Scheme.
Your Insurer: United India Insurance
Your TPA: A Third Party Administrator
Settlement arm of the insurance company: Medi Assist India Pvt Ltd. (Your Insurance Consultants for troubleshooting or any escalations / documentation etc)
Scope: Only student is covered
Students Insurance Sum Insured: INR 75,000
Click on the tabs below for more details.
- Pre- Existing disease covered for all students
- Total sum insured INR 75,000 PER Student
- Pre and post Hospitalization covered for 30 days and 60 days respectively
- 1st year and 30 days waiting period waived off for all students
- Room rent is restricted to Rs.1000/- per day for Normal &for
- ICU 2%(PER DAY) on Sum Insured
- OPD restricted to INR 200,000 for entire group of HCU students
- Psychiatric disorders covered
HEALTH INSURANCE: SOME 'DOs'
- Go to Registered Hospital – Minimum 15 beds with 24 hours Doctor & Nursing Facility
- Reimbursement documents to be submitted within 20 days from the date of discharge
- Submit only Original documents for reimbursement
- Claims documents to be submitted to Insurance Helpdesk at Hyderabad Campus
- For any correction in Physical cards send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of hospitals
HEALTH INSURANCE: SOME 'DONTs'
- Do not insist on admission on cashless basis at the Hospital without obtaining the pre -authorization approval from TPA
- Do not insist for cashless if the hospital is not under the network of TPA
- Do not submit any photocopy or scanned copy for reimbursement
- Late submissions will be rejected
PROCEDURE FOR CASHLESS CLAIM
- Cashless facility available only at Medi Assist Network Hospitals
- Please produce the Medi assist card while admission at Network hospitals along with the patient photo ID proof
- Pre-Authorization form (Available in the Hospital Insurance/Billing Counter) has to be jointly filled in by you and the treating Doctor
- On the receipt of the Pre Auth form Medi Assist medical team will process and issue approval/denial letter for a specified amount depending on the surgery/treatment
- If pre-authorization is rejected by Medi Assist, the same has to be paid by the
PROCEDURE FOR REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM
Medi assist Claim should be duly filled and signed by employee
Original (Main) bill with the break up and Pre numbered cash paid receipt
Original detailed Discharge Summary from the hospital
Original Pharmacy bills with prescriptions
Please retain a copy of all documents submitted to us for the further reference
For Implants used in Cataract, Heart Valve Surgeries, CABG, Abdominal Surgeries, Knee replacement surgeries, please submit the bill (in case purchased outside) from the vendor for the prosthetic devices used along with sticker.
Medi Assist may insist for additional documentation on a case to case basis, if required to process the claim.
First point of contact: FAIZAL
id:email@example.com, Mob: +91 9676920077
Second Point of escalation: VENKATESH
Manager (Client Relation),
Mail Id: Venkatesh@futurisk.in, Mob: +91 8688835558
Final Point of escalation: SANDEEP
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91 9642966614
Please contact the DSW’s office to get updates on any change of personnel.