J & K mess will be operational from 01-12-2019 provided the pending work related to Civil, Gas and Electrical is completed. It is brought to the notice of the students of J & K hostel that the mess had to be closed because of the fire accident that took place on 31-10-2019. The Chief Warden Office (CWO) along with the administration has taken proactive steps in ensuring that the mess facility is operational by the first week of December. The CWO highly appreciates the cooperation of the students of J & K hostel during this time of emergency. The wardens of I & L hostel as well as their staff also helped immensely by providing mess facility in the I & L mess for J & K students.
UoH is ragging-free
CALL: 040-23131999 / 23132999
- Consolidated List of Students who have arrived from 30-09-2020 to 09-10-2020 in Phase-2 Batch-1
- UOH Science Research Scholars returning back to Hostels during 30-09-2020 to 06-10-2020 (Phase-2)
- Students to carry University ID cards and Undertakings during UOH Entrance Exams (24-26 September 2020).
- Notification for all boarders to leave hostels at the earliest
- Statement of Undertaking latest by 27-03-2020 at. 01.00PM in the office of the Chief Warden
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
Ph: +91 40 2313 2506