This is to bring to the notice of all the P.G/Integrated students (Outgoing /Continuing) that the following hostels will be completely closed during summer vacation.
- Men’s Hostels-A, B, D, F, G, H, I&L.
- Ladies Hostels – LH-I,LH-II, LH-IV,V & VIII
Accommodation for M.Phil/M.Tech students staying in the above hostels will be shifted to other hostels.
- PG/Integrated students who have completed their course should clear the Mess Dues and vacate the hostel by May 08, 2019. A penalty of Rs.100/day will be levied on those who fail to do so.
- Students pursuing programmes that flow into the next semester will be required to lock up their belongings in their room lockers/cupboards and shall not plan to stay in hostels during summer vacation beyond May 08, 2019. Such of those students shall hand over the room keys to the respective Warden offices. They may carry their lockers/cupboard keys with them.
- Students who wish to appear for NET/SLET/CSIR examinations and those who are staying back for academic purposes such as Internships/Projects/Summer course (in case of CIS students) need to apply in prescribed form available in website/hostel offices with authorization from their respective Deans/Heads/Director etc. before May 04, 2019 after clearing all the mess dues. No applications will be entertained after the deadline.
- Download the Application and Undertaking
- The name of the eligible students will be communicated to the respective hostel offices before May 08, 2019. The filled in application forms may be submitted to the respective Wardens’ offices.
- The CWO will not be in a position to consider applications for any other reason. Students eligible to stay back may be shifted to other hostels for the summer stay. No requests for partial stay will be entertained.
- Mess facility will be provided at MH-E, MH-J&K. LH-III and LH-IX.
- The students who are permitted to stay should pay Rs. 1000/- (GE) and Rs. 750/- (OBC) as Room Rent for the entire summer vacation.
- A mess deposit of Rs. 3000/- have to be remitted to the hostel they are attached to.
All concerned students are advised to cooperate.
Sd/- Chief Warden
April 25, 2019