SEALED TENDER NOTICE No.: UH/CWO/SSINT/OCT17
Sealed tenders are invited from vendors for supply and service of internet supply. Detailed specifications, quantities etc. to be supplied are indicated below:
|Supply & Service|
|01||Cat 6, 24-port unloaded Modular Straight Jack Panel for SL series with labels and clear label covers, Height, 1U||1933307-1||36||nos|
|02||Cat 6 UTP SL series Jackwith Strain relief and bend limiting boot,yellow||1375055-8||864||nos|
|03||Cat 6 Equipment Cord, 4-Pair stranded Unshielded conductors, LSZH sheath, Transparent plug and boot design provide additional space between adjacent plugs , Non-plenum (CM rated)- 2Mtr Color Yellow||1859281-2||900||nos|
|04||Cat 6 Equipment Cord, 4-Pair stranded Unshielded conductors, LSZH sheath, Transparent plug and boot design provide additional space between adjacent plugs , Non-plenum (CM rated)- 1Mtr||18592xx-1||900||nos|
|05||12-core Outside Plant Cable – Corrugated Steel tape Armored, Unitube, HDPE Sheath, Loose-tube, Gel-filled, 9/125 SM, OS2||2121112-4||2000||mtrs|
|06||6-core Outside Plant Cable – Corrugated Steel tape Armored, Unitube, HDPE Sheath, Loose-tube, Gel-filled, 9/125 SM, OS2||1000||mtrs|
|07||12-fiber LC-Style, Singlemode , 19-inch, 1U Rack mount Patch Panel pre loaded with LC duplex SM adapter, 12 LC, SM OS2 Pigtails, Splice tray & Splice protectors||3-2122146-2||10||nos|
|08||6-fiber LC-Style, Singlemode , 19-inch, 1U Rack mount Patch Panel pre loaded with LC duplex SM adapter, 12 LC, SM OS2 Pigtails, Splice tray & Splice protectors||4||nos|
|09||SC-LC Style Singlemode Duplex, LSZH Sheath, Patch Cord, 3 Meter||6536508-3||40||nos|
|10||Supply of 32u 800×800 network rack with Acessories||NETRACK||4||nos|
|11||Supply of 32mm HDP Pipe||Local||2000||mtrs|
|12||Supply of Route Marker||Local||100||nos|
|13||Supply of 2inches industrial flexbule pipe pvc||Local||80||nos|
|14||Supply of 400x150mm depth box type try with cover||Local||16||mtrs|
|15||Supply of 2INCHES Glindes||Local||80||nos|
|01||Bunching and dressing,termination of cat6 cable, Ferulling , Jackpanel label Testing||SERVICE||870||nos|
|02||Fixing of 400x150mm depth box type try with cover||SERVICE||16||mtrs|
|03||Laying of Flexbule pipe||SERVICE||80||nos|
|04||Fixin of Glaindes||SERVICE||80||nos|
|05||Digging of Soft / Hot Soil||SERVICE||1500||mtrs|
|06||Layin of 32mm HDP Pipe||SERVICE||2000||mtrs|
|07||Laying of 12core Fiber cable||SERVICE||2000||mtrs|
|08||Laying of 6core Fiber cable||SERVICE||1000||mtrs|
|09||Fixing of Route Marker||SERVICE||100||nos|
|10||Splicing of Fiber cores||SERVICE||144||nos|
|11||Testing of Fiber Cores||SERVICE||144||nos|
|Terms & conditions|
|1. The Reference No.: UH/CWO/SSINT/SEPT17 should be clearly mentioned on all envelopes and any correspondence with the Chief Warden’s Office including in emails.
2. Hand-written tenders will not be accepted.
3. Prices quoted will be valid for a minimum of 120 days from the date of opening of the tenders. No upward revision of the prices will be permitted during the validity period.
8. Only vendors having their office and service in Hyderabad-Secunderabad may forward their offers. Attach documents to this effect.
9. Minimum Warranty on items supplied must be 36 months.
10. The warranty period must also be clearly mentioned.
11. The supplier should be able to deliver the items within two weeks after issuance of purchase order. Only those with ready stocks/ capable of supplying the items within two week may forward their offer.
12. In the event of delay in delivery beyond two weeks, the UoH reserves right to procure the same from any other vendor. The additional cost if any incurred in the process shall be recovered from the defaulter Supplier. Besides, liquidated damages @1% per each week of delay subject to a maximum of 10% of the cost of the order will apply.
13. The University of Hyderabad, reserves the right to reject any/all quotations (or) accept any offer part thereof without giving any reasons. Its decision in the matter will be final and binding on all the supplies.
14. The University of Hyderabad will not in any way be responsible for any postal delay. Delayed quotations shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
15. Tenders incomplete in any respect are also liable to be rejected.
16. The price will be paid as per actuals.
|EMD AND SUBMISSION|
|EMD @ 3% of the total cost of the supply and service of internet and on issuing upon work order, 5% of the value of the order be provided with PBG from any nationalized bank.
The offers, in sealed envelopes with all the relevant documents are to be delivered to:
Office of the Chief Warden, University of Hyderabad, Prof. CR. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500046, India
Tenders will only be accepted in hardcopy. Tenders submitted through email will not be accepted. Please call during office hours on the numbers provided, for any clarification.
The tenderer’s complete correspondence address, phone number/s and email id/s and website details (if any), must be clearly mentioned in the tender documents.
Please note that upon selection, the items will also need to be delivered at the address provided above without any additional cost.
|Last Date for receiving tenders|
|All tenders should necessarily reach the Chief Warden’s Office by October 18, 2017, 4 p.m.. Any tenders received later will be rejected.|
|Opening of tenders|
|The tenders will be opened in the Chief Warden’s Office on October 23, 2017 at 3 p.m. Tenderers interested in attending the opening may be present at the address provided by 3 p.m. Only personnel authorized by the suppliers may attend. They will be required to leave a visiting card and prove their identity.|
|Terms of Payment & Dispute Resolution|
|Payment will be made within 45 days after delivery and satisfactory installation, testing, commissioning etc. This must be clearly specified in the tender/quotation.
Disputes, differences, if any emanating from the resultant contract shall be referred to the Arbitrator appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
Failure to adhere to any of the terms & conditions, and specifications might result in rejection of the tender.
Chief Warden /-
University of Hyderabad
October 5, 2017